Anderson Counseling & Education
Is your child/teen experiencing:
- Anger management issues
- Behavior or conduct problems
- Poor school performance
- Difficulty with friendships
- Withdrawing from friends or family
- Out of control behavior at home or school
- Running away
- Low self esteem or self confidence
- Unhealthy eating / sleeping habits
- Grief / Loss
- Difficulty with changes in the family (recent divorce, recent move, birth of a sibling, step-parent / step-sibling relationships)
Home-based counseling services is provided to youth and families who are facing difficult issues. Counseling is designed to teach new skills and address conflict that youth may have with family, school or law enforcement.
Therapy can be provided in your home, daycare, private school, after school program, or public library. Not only is this incredibly convenient for parents, but this “child first” approach to therapy helps ensure our clients carry their newly learned skills into their natural environments- home and school.
Services are also provided to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
Home based services are provided in York, Cherokee, Lancaster, Chester and Dillion counties.